Terms & Conditions
In these Terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘owners ‘ refers to Assignments4u.com. In these Terms “you”, “user”, “your” refers the parent, guardian or student whosoever is using our services and website.
1. Accounts obligation
You are required to provide complete personal information (such as full name, date of birth,a registered email address …..) and password to register with us. While you are using the Site your first name and first initial of your last name will be displayed. To protect the privacy of your Account, we will create and display an alias email address on the Site which will automatically forward messages to and from your real email account. You will be entirely and fully responsible for maintaining confidentiality of:
- Your user name and password and all acts and omissions that occur under your account.
- All usage, transactions, activities, charges, and liabilities associated with your account including any unauthorized charges made on or through your account until you notify us that your User ID and/or password has been compromised.
- Letting us know if any breach of security relating to your account or unauthorized use of your user ID or password.
2. Amendments ( modification)
3. Refund Policy
Payment, once received, will be considered final, and will not be refunded. We will also give a refund if your credit card is erroneously charged for any extra amount. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee through our free revision facility for your academic paper. Assignment / Homework help from the us is intended to provide you with guidance on understanding your assignment and not to replace your academic efforts designed to be part of your curriculum. No refund will be given for reasons of grade deficiency for having submitted our homework guidance in lieu of your school or college homework. We do not encourage and believe none of the students using our assignment / homework help will use this to be submitted for their classroom homework or any such activity that is intended to be done by you alone. Any store credit in your account due to promotions like rewards points from us will not be refunded in cash. They can only be used against usage of services with us. Any terms specific to such accrual of store credit or reward points or any such promotions will be guided by the terms applicable to those offers. We give refund in case of plagiarism above 40% without references.You must send system generated non editable pdf report highlighting plagiarised sections.
4. Ownership and Rights
All rights stated in Policy section are reserved to us. The content of our website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by us. However, you may get the print of this content for non commercial use. No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose. Whenever you submit post or display any material (including text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, sound clips, and other works of authorship) (“Content”) on our Site, you represent and warrant that:
- you own all rights in your Content (or that you have acquired all necessary rights in the Content from the actual owner) to enable you to grant to us the rights to such Content;
- you have paid and will pay in full all fees and other financial obligations (if any) arising from the posting of your Content;
- you are the individual pictured, depicted or heard in your Content (or that you have obtained permission from each person who appears and/or is heard in your Content) to enable you to grant to us the rights to such Content; and
- Your Content is not defamatory in nature, and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
You retain ownership of all intellectual property and proprietary rights to any Content that you post on the Site. However, by submitting, sending or otherwise making your Content available on or through the Site, you hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display your Content in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into and execute any document and/or do any act reasonably necessary or appropriate to confirm the grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers set forth in these Terms. You acknowledge that the display of your Content for any period of time is sufficient consideration for the license granted herein to us.
5. Code of Conduct
It is our constant endeavor to prevent misuse of our sample solutions and academic assistance services, but the decision and choice to act with academic integrity lies with you. We believe that most of you would not abuse our Website or the services and materials available through it. We would therefore like you to go through the content below and abide by our code of conduct. You may not use any of the answers, solutions, materials or information available on or through our Website and Services, to cheat or indulge in academic malpractice of any kind. Examples of cheating and academic malpractice include:
- Submitting sample solutions available on our website or through any service of this website as your own to any class.
- Using our Homework Help service to complete tests or homework when instructed not to use outside help.
- Passing off any answers, solutions, materials or information available on or through our Website or Services as your own.
- Any other violation of your instructor’s, teacher’s, professor’s or school’s academic code of conduct.
Please note that we are committed to helping your with you academics as long as you do not indulge in academic malpractice or cheating. We will take strong action if you are found to have violated this code of conduct. If we are presented with evidence that it’s services have been abused in a manner to violate the above code of conduct, then we may, in its sole discretion, terminate the account of the involved user(s).
Our Site is an open marketplace to learn and share knowledge. But we do have some rules. If you break the rules, we reserve the right to disable your Account and remove your Content without notice.
You are NOT allowed to post to the Site any material or link that is or could appear to be “Prohibited Content,” which includes:
- contact or communicate with other users (especially Students) through means other than those provided on the Site unless you had a pre-existing relationship with such users outside of assignments4u;
- engage in Instructor/Student communications that are unrelated to learning or the subject of the relevant Course, including without limitation communications that solicit or disclose personally identifiable information such as full name, age and city of residence;
- access or use the Site in any way that is harmful, in violation of these Terms, or in any way that is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws);
- hack into, access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- alter, tamper, damage, or delete any information (such as postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or other communications) on the Site that are not your own;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site, to extract data or to gather or use information (such as email addresses) available from the Site in order to transmit unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”;
- make it look like we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as we have expressly permitted in writing;
- spoof or impersonate any person or entity, register under a false name, use an invalid or unauthorized credit card, or use another user’s Account;
- falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, Content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
- send to or otherwise impact the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient;
- interfere with another user’s transaction, disrupt the normal flow of communication, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to access or use the Site or to engage in real-time exchanges or transactions;
- collect or store personal information about other users without their permission, or stalk or harass other users in any way; and
- take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site’s infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
6. Limitation on liability
In no event shall we, affiliates, partners, directors or our employees be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data, use, revenue or other economic advantage), arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or the terms based on any theory, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitation of damages set forth above is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between us and you. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. in no event will our liability, and the liability of owners, affiliates, partners, directors or our employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance exceed the greater of (a) the amount of fees you paid to us in 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability.
7. Information Not Advice; No Client-Professional Relationship
Answers on this Site are to be used for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific professional (medical, legal, veterinary, tax, financial, etc.) advice. By providing assignment help / homework help / tutoring / solutions, Tutors /Experts do not form attorney-client relationships with Users of the Site. The law and governmental procedures in your area may differ from those at the tutors and experts region or nationality. Tutors in some categories may be licensed, certified, educated, employed by or have experience in only particular jurisdictions of any one particular country but may entertain your question as we don’t bound anyone from sharing information. Your following the answers provided here under any legal, law – related context will be your own responsibility. You accept that we are not related with and is free from any such claims where answers are not appropriate.
The tutors associated with assignments4u.com, may create various papers, answers and solution material to provide the homework/assignment help to students. These academic material are a property of assignments4u.com, and the tutor does not have any copyright or ownership of the content developed for the purpose of providing help. The tutor may not apply for any content ownership for the content created by him once it has been sent to assignments4u.com. All ownership is transferred to the website once they receive the content from the tutor.
Please refer to the link for the policy.
Users are responsible for their acts and omissions and content placed on the Site. Because this site is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users / Experts / Tutors, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
CHOICE OF LAW – The Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the India, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
DISPUTES; DISPUTE RESOLUTION – All disputes, claims and controversies, of any sort or nature, between us, arising out of the use of the Site (“Dispute”), shall be resolved solely pursuant to the following procedure: (1) notification to the other party of the facts of the Dispute, the legal basis for the Dispute, and all damages claimed, in writing delivered to (a) the User’s email address on file with us, or in either case (b) Assignment4us Head Office: Braintree Education Servcies, situated at P-132 CIT Road, Scheme-6M, Kolkata 700054, whichever is applicable (“Dispute Notification”); (2) allowance of thirty (30) days from receipt of the Dispute Notification to receive a response to and/or offer to remedy the Dispute.
The parties expressly agree that there shall be no class claims, consolidation or joinder allowed in any dispute between the parties, and that no claim may be made through an action purporting to represent a class of Site users or otherwise asserting claims on behalf of a class (“Waiver”). In the event this Waiver is found to be unenforceable. Dispute resolution process shall be voided in its entirety, and the parties may file a complaint in the courts located in Delhi – India, UP – India courts and agree to waive any and all jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections.
The Terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between you and us. You agree that Assignments4u may assign the Terms to any other entity of its choosing, with or without notice to you. It supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreement, oral or written, and any other communications, representations, warranties and understanding relating to the subject matter of the Terms.