Section 1: Written Executive Summary
1.Write an executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify:
a.A clear and concise business concept.
b.A thoroughly planned business concept.
c.A capable management structure.
d.A clear-cut market need.
e.Significant competitive advantages for your business.
f.Realistic financial projections.
g.That investors have an excellent chance to make money.
h.A realistic and developed exit plan.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
- Create a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
- Analyse strategies for exerting the internal leadership needed to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives and improve operating excellence.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.