You are required to write a Summary Paper of the assigned reading material(Click here to download).By obtaining a thorough understanding of the text, you will be more successful at restarting the material in a concise fashion. If you use words from the assigned readings or any other sources, be sure to properly cite them in order to give the original authors credit. The vast majority of the Summary Paper should be in your own words. The themes for this module’s Summary Paper are listed below. Choose one of the theme and cover all the points from the theme.
Focus Theme 1
Paul’s Theology of Jesus Christ
- What did Paul believe about the identity of Jesus Christ?
- Did Paul believe Jesus was fully God and fully human?
- How does Jesus save humanity according to Paul?
- How did Paul’s view of Jesus fit with his strong commitment to Jewish monotheism (only one God)?
- How did Paul view the saving work of Jesus for humanity?
- How does Jesus save us, according to Paul?
Focus Theme 2
Paul’s Theology of the Holy Spirit
- What was Paul’s view of the person and work of the Holy Spirit?
- What role does the Holy Spirit play in human history and individual lives, according to Paul?
- How did Paul’s view of the Holy Spirit fit with his strong commitment to Jewish monotheism?
- How did Paul view the purpose of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church?
- How did he view glossolalia?
You are required to keep and submit a journal consisting of your reflections on the material you have learned in this course. You will create the journal by submitting a 500-word minimum journal entry for each module consisting of your reflections on the material you have learned in the course up to that point. Each journal entry should demonstrate your ability to interpret and analyze the readings and discussions from the module in order to develop new biblical and theological discoveries and apply your spiritual life and pragmatic insights.