Approach to Systems Development
- Compare the use of SDLC and agile development approaches.
- Justify your choice of your selected approach to systems development.
- What are the primary functional requirements for the system in the case study?
- What are the non-functional requirements for the system in the case study?
Project Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Discuss your Project Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Provide an excel spread sheet with details in a Project Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Show a work breakdown structure and a project schedule (as a Gantt Chart). Explain each of them and discuss how they relate.
- Given the system goals, requirements, and scope as they are currently understood, is the project schedule reasonable? Why or why not?
System Information Requirement Investigation Techniques
- The stakeholders involved.
- Explanation of your chosen 3 most useful investigation techniques.
- Justify the usefulness of the 3 investigation techniques.