1. Complete the below Research Proposal Form.
2. Present your Research topic
a. Present to the audience your research topic using Power Point slides. This presentation must be based on your Research Proposal.
b. Your presentation should include the following sections:
- research background information;
- your findings from the literature review;
- justification of your research questions;
- justification of your methods of data collection and analysis;
- possible research implications (who may benefit from your research).
c. Your presentation should be engaging, interactive and simple enough that the audience can comprehend what you have investigated.
d. At the end of your presentation, students and/or the lecturer will ask you questions about the research.