Present and critically evaluate an analysis of current management theory and practice.
This assessment will allow you
- To display skills of summarizing and condensing lengthy material (your literature review findings);
- To gain practice translating this material into oral communication suitable for an unprepared audience.
In your presentation, you are required to discuss the following:
1) Research background information;
2) Your findings from the literature review;
3) Your research questions;
4) Your methods of data collection and analysis;
5) Conclusions, including possible research implications (who may benefit from your research).
- Issue presented clearly and succinctly; no doubt as to why it is important.
- Appropriate reference to the earlier work.
- Methods of data collection and analysis are justified well.
- Conclusions are clear, relate back to the big‐picture context, and are supported by the literature.
Flow & Balance:
Logical, intuitive progression of ideas with clear and direct reference to the information on the slide.