1) What type of sentence grammar is each sentence? i.e. is it a noun phrase, prepositional phrase, verb phrase, inflectional phrase, etc.
2)For each sentence indicate what is the ……..?
a) Noun Phrase (NP) subject- i.e. (Determiner. Head (N.), Complement) b) Verb Phrase (VP) Predicate– i.e. (Determiner. Head (V.), Complement) C) Inflexion (Tense)
3)Name the subject, verb, and complement for sentences
1. Where do you live?
2. Where do you live Michelle?
3. You live next to my house?
4. That’s a ninja turtle.
5. No. No. No. That’s not right.
6.I pick it up.
7. Look. Look. When this thing.
8.You push it and then the arms move.
9. Yeah and you turn them.
10.They can do a other way.
11. They can do and you can turn their head too.
12. Yea it is.
13. Look. It can look at you.
14. I’m killing him because he punched me in the face.
15. He’s driving on something.
16. This is the now to go that way.
17. Because this way is closed.
18. Because the xxx and the policeman didn’t.
19. They turned it by mistake.
20. Yeah. And that’s his kid upside down.
21. And this looks weird too.
22. Look. Going upside down xxx with this is a hard way to stand up.
23. You have to flippa yourself and you’ll be back up.
24. And they flip again, and flip again, and flip again.
25. Oh, okay. Can I do right here with this?
26.So. Can you help me with something?
27. No. You have to help me with this thing.
28. This track has and this buffer right here.
29. So I need to connect the all of the truck through here.
30. And then, and all of the trucks to that bridge.
31. To that bridge.
32. Connect all the way to here and then turn left to that shed over there.
33. So. You wanna play “legos?”
34. Hmm huh. So, this is for the bathtub.
35. For the bathtub, this is for the bath and these are for the, not for the bathtub.
36. No, No, No, No. This is the tree house so people can stand, not drive on it.
37. You can turn it on, see look in the back.
38. And when you don’t play this, later dude.
39. No. There’s one, two, three, four.
40. Yeah. There’s the red one, the blue one, the orange one, and the purple one.
41. They were kids before and now they grow up.
42.Now they’re big Ninja Turtles.
43. They have masks, just like this one.
44.Yeah and the other “Ninja Turtles” are red, and orange, and purple.
45. Yea. I have three.
46. I heard that!
47. I just turn it off because I don’t that sounds.
48. You wanna know what this can do?
49. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
50. Oh, I hurt my body.
51.Yeah it’s only a “lego toy.”
52.Oh wait, a “lego” toy from that kit.
53. I found it.
54. What garage?
55. It doesn’t open.
56. It’s not a garage.
57. No, but daddy said no.
58. Daddy said no. Not to make it a garage.
59. This is a motorcycle.
60. Me. One, two, three, four, five, hmmmm.
61. What comes after five? Six.
62. So you wanna fix my train table now?
63. We’re going to fix it already.
64. But I don’t wanna play with it.
65. So you wanna play with that?
66.Yeah , so umm what you wanna do next?
67. What you said?
68. What does “Minecraft” mean?
69. So I play with them and you can lose them.
70. And you can’t throw them, they will break.
71. Yeah I want to look that red one.
72.On that one next red one.
73. I like the way you set up your room.
74. Yeah so you like it?
75. What you like most of all?
76. This one doesn’t stand up.
77. That one and I keep putting it on.
78. When I keep taking it up and take a car, it keeps rolling down.
79. Yeah, all the time.
80. I don’t know why that happens.
81. Because look all the other boxes are heavier.
82. But these, this one is brand new.
83. So that one is not standing up better.
84. It’s full of cars and I can’t lift it up.
85. I’m so tired of that.
86. Yeah, so when you wanna play trains?
87. No. Your holding it.
88. No. Look it doesn’t fall
89. Like Whaaa… pow and these will break to pieces and I’m gonna cry.
90. C: Yeah the wet things comes out of my eyes and go down and drop.
91. What do tears means?
92. And sometimes my dad throws out the toys and I have to get that again.
93. So I wanna toy for Christmas.
94. A toy Santa that has a sled and the reindeers.
95. Only one train reindeer from “Thomas and Friends.”
96. Yeah his name is Thomas and he has more friends, but I don’t have them yet.
97. I don’t have them yet.
98. I have to ask Santa for them.
99.Yeah but they tell me there is of the brave thing.
100. What dear Santa?
101. Dear Santa what?
102. Want another toy, “Tale of the Brave.”
103.A Santa toy?