You have been appointed as the Human Resource (HR) Manager of a product-related business (i.e. companies that manufactures products or companies that distributes or act as agents to sell a manufacturer’s products and primarily earn revenue by selling tangible products) looking to open its subsidiary in Singapore.
Your boss has asked you to prepare a report recommending job design, recruitment and selection strategies that can be adopted by the company to fulfil its staffing needs in view of its impending launch in Singapore. The company wants to create an engaging and motivating work environment that will attract talented staff to perform jobs that will be made available once it opens its manufacturing plant or distributor/agent office in Singapore.
Note: You are to choose a real company outside of Singapore that does not have a presence in Singapore yet.
- Cover page comprising title, name and word count
- Introduction of the chosen company and its plans in Singapore
- Job Design formulation for two(2) chosen positions
- Recruitment Strategy for Singapore
- Selection Strategy for Singapore
- Implementation and detailed plan of the job design, recruitment and selection strategies