This research assignment is designed to assess your understanding and how NZ owned multinational corporation practice the international accounting standards 1 and 8 in their financial statements .You are required to investigate and critical analysis whether NZ own multinational companies practice the international standards or not in their financial statements.
Select a NZ owned multinational companies financial statement and critical analyses how international accounting standards 1 and 8 have been applied with appropriate examples.
Use your knowledge of IAS 21 and Identify which translation method has been used by the selected company which you have chosen for your first question. Explain how the above translation method has been processed to prepare the consolidated financial statements.
Objective of essay
Significant of International Accounting standard
Background of fisher and payker healthcare limited
International accounting standard 1
International accounting standard 8
International accounting standard 21
APPLICATION OF IAS 1
- Objective of IAS 1
Tier 1 and Tier 2,
General purpose report,
Why to IAS -1
Where they can find (Annual report)
Identify financial statement
- Purpose of Financial statement
- Identify Accounting elements
- Definition of Accounting Elements with Example of given company
- Qualitative Characteristics with Examples
- Structure of financial statement
- Accounting Policies and Notes
APPLICATION OF IAS -8
- Definition of accounting Policies
- Objective of IAS-8
- Explain -Accounting Policy for measurement
APPLICATION OF IAS -21
- Which translation method has been used
- Explain steps :how they do the translation exchange
- Difference adjustment or is disclosed on their financial statement.