1. From the vignette and your research discuss in detail the product considerations that Kiwi Experience must consider when marketing their product.
2. From the vignette and your research discuss in detail the product layers including the core, expected, augmented, and potential product layers.
3. From the vignette and your research discuss in detail the product components6 in order of importance and your justification for your selection
4. From the vignette, your research, your experiences as a consumer, and your knowledge of the unit material discuss, from an organisational perspective the role of social media word of mouth in creating awareness, interest desire and action for the Kiwi Experience products.
5. With the circle of satisfaction and customer retention in mind, discuss in detail the following statement. ‘Marketing communication is often referred to as controllable and uncontrollable’. Given that social media is uncontrollable – how can an organisation minimise negative word of mouth communication.