1. Explain the global impact of retailing and give examples.
2. Explain the difference between marketing synergies and product synergies.
3. Explain the following statement: ‘Packaging provides communication, functional, and perceptual benefits for manufacturers, retailers, and consumers:
4. Compare and contrast routine problem solving, limited problem solving, and extended problem solving. Give an example of when each might be used.
5. Where would potatoes, a photographic studio. and a psychologist fit into the service Continuum?