The purpose of this assessment is to develop a series of at least five concepts that represent potential solutions that address the Challenge identified in the first assessment.
The student will describe the precise nature of the Challenge and the behaviour habits of the group of individuals or organisation.
The student will list at least 5 possible solutions and then rank the solutions into a list of possible’s and two probable’s, Give your reasons for selecting the probable’s.
The student will then select one of the probable’s for further analysis, giving the reasons for its preference.
The student will then prepare a detailed SWOT analysis with likely responses and consequences for selected choice.
Finally, using the ‘hierarchical decomposition process’, the student will develop a research plan with assumptions for further investigation.
- Details and background of the Challenge and its impact on clients/customers/organisation
- List at least 5 solutions
- Identify Two Probable’s and the remaining Possible’s
- Select one of the Probable’s for further investigation and reasons for its preference
- Using the SWOT analysis, what are the likely responses and consequences of this choice
- Develop a Hierarchical decomposition plan for investigating the selected solution
Learning outcomes assessed:
1. critically analyse specific solutions to one significant identified challenge;
2. formulate a range of possible responses and solutions to the identified challenge;
5. evaluate responses to the identified challenge;