1) Describe the program development cycle and explain each step in the process. In your opinion, are all steps in the program development cycle equally important? Why or why not?
2) What are events and event procedures? How do you invoke an event procedure?
3) Describe some of the most commonly used data types in Visual Basic and provide examples of how you would use each. Why do you think there is a need for so many data types?
4) What are some of the most frequent types of programming errors? How do you go about finding and fixing these errors?
5) How do you pass values by value and by reference? What are the differences between these two approaches?
6) What is the difference between the If Then ElseIF clause and a Nested If Block? Please provide examples of how you would use each.
7) What are two-dimensional arrays and how are they different from three-dimensional arrays?
8) Explain object-oriented programming and structured programming. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method? Which do you prefer and why?
9) Describe classes, methods and properties in your own words and provide examples of each
10) Define polymorphism and overriding and provide examples of each.