Each article on the three models (at least three articles on each) should be critically analysed and summarised. When you have assessed each model using the literature, you then need to summarise your findings inclusive of a personal opinion as to application and worth to current organisations.
Harvard citation of at least nine (9) business journal articles is required. Refer to the unit outline for additional suitable references.
Performance Management models to be considered:
Internal Process Model;
Competing Values Model;
Performance Prism Model;
Performance Appraisal; 360° Feedback Model.
Executive Summary – This section should comprise a brief overview of the report.
Provide a critical examination of three (3) of the models. Research and summary of each should be included with abstract.
Identify the model you think is the most appropriate for today’s organisations, discussing reasons for your decision.
Using the job description below, develop KPIs , suggested remuneration/ reward system and a B.A.R.S. sample of 6 desired behaviours and present in report format .
Duties of a Business Manager
- Analyse business performance against budget and goals
- Develop and implements successful business plans and strategies
- Identify new market opportunities and develop plans for effective implementation
- Direct outside and inside sales coverage
- Understand and highlight all competitive threats to the business
- Completes monthly, quarterly or annual business forecasts and reports
- Creates comprehensive training programs for all personnel
- Overseas sales, inventory, shipping, human resources and other departments of the business
Common skills desired in a Business Manager
- Strong leadership and communication skills, including oral presentations and business writing
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new customers and grow businesses
- Proven track record in exceeding sales and profitability goals
- Thorough knowledge of financial concepts
Common experience desired in a Business Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years prior sales or business management experience typically required