1.Write a short summary of an article describing how unemployment affects an individual or a family.
- Include the source and publication date
2.Describe which theory supports your personal experience of occupational selection and why the theory supports your experience.
3.Compare and contrast the work-life challenges and benefits for men and women.
- Include at least 2 challenges for each gender
- Include at least 2 benefits for each gender
- Describe how these challenges are similar and how are they different.
- Describe how these benefits are similar and how they are different.
4.Identify and list your favorite leisure activities from 10 years ago.
- List your current favorite leisure activities.
- Discuss how they compare, how they’ve changed, and how and if earlier activities relate to current ones.
- Identify which (if any) of your activities serve to buffer against the four negative life events listed in the text and note any other positive and negative effects.
- Predict which leisure activities you will continue to pursue in 10 years, and what new activities you might pursue.