Calculated the mean (x.y),the second central moments(µ20,µ02.µ11)

SKU: wufo40 Category:

Rotation invariant chain codes of the object boundaries

 

Order Now

1.The 8×8 image segment below contains two object region with intensity values of 4 and 7,respectively.Represent the object shapes by the methods of

a.Chain Codes of the object boundaries (assuming 8-connection).

b.Rotation invariant chain codes of the object boundaries.

c.Ψ-s Curves of the object boundaries (sketch)

d.Quad Trees of the object regions

e.Calculated the mean (x.y),the second central moments(µ20,µ02.µ11) and the  eccentricity

e

 

 

for each region. respectively.

047

 

 

 

 

 

 

2.An object is detected in an image based on some geometric measurement,say m1 and m2.The object may belong to one of two possible types,say type A and type B.We know that if the object belongs to type A, than a probability  that function f(m1,m2)=x is 0.5.If the object belongs to type B, than a probability that function f(m1,m2)=x is 0.6. We also known that there is a 60% chance that the object in the image could belong to type A and 40% chance that the object could belong to type B. Now we found f(m1,m2)=x,that is the probability that the object belong to type A? Belongs to type B?

 

 
 

Writing your homework and assignments all on your own is a difficult task. So, Assignments4u has made it easy for students by helping them in writing their assignments. Assignments4u will assist you in completing your tasks, and you can approach us with all your assignment, homework, and essay writing requirements.

We have over 4350+ experienced writers working as experts in different streams of study. Get all your academic doubts clarified and take pride in learning subjects like history, math’s or law. Our assignment help and essay help is available in countries like USA, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and many more. Get accounting assignment help, corporate nursing assignment help, marketing assignment help or else statistics assignment help in exchange for a nominal price.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calculated the mean (x.y),the second central moments(µ20,µ02.µ11)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sorry no more offers available

When assignments gets tough, get tougher

Want a fresh solution like this one? 
We are available 24/7
ORDER NOW
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin
Share
+1
Call Back