1.Determine which statistical technique you will employ to measure the quality characteristics of your organization. Provide examples to support the rationale.
2.Analyze the current facility location, and then use the three-step procedure to determine a new location.
3.Analyze the key concepts related to capacity planning and facility location for the new location.
4.Examine the current work system design, and determine your organization’s selected feasibility in the job design (i.e., technical, economic, behavioral). Assess key elements of the rationale in the work design competitive advantage.
5.Using the method analysis described in the textbook, defend the new change implementation process and the rationale for the change of method.
6.Develop a diagram showing network planning techniques, in which you use the program evaluation and review technique (PERT) and the critical path method (CPM).
7.Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply descriptive statistics to measure quality characteristics.
- Analyze the key concepts related to capacity planning and facility location.
- Examine the key elements of work system design, the project life cycle, and project management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in operations management.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.