Suddenly, the outbreak of this corona virus pandemic crashed the world’s entire system that made it run. From education to job sectors, every organization had to shut their doors to stay safe from getting infected by this virus.
For this virus, Covid 19, the regular schedules of our life had to change completely. We gradually saw how the daily activities converted, and a new era got established.
Here the new era that got its base launched during the pandemic is the digital platforms. Starting from educational institutions to multinational companies, digital applications helped them regulate their work sitting at home.
The global pandemic showed us that we could even carry on our work and education from the ease of our homes. Coming to education, we can study whatever we want from our safe havens with online learning assistance.
Covid 19 helped us understand that it is not necessary to be present at educational institutions to carry on your work, but if you have your willpower to do something, you can get it accomplished from anywhere in the world.
Not only that, but it is also reshaping education entirely as you will get to know it as follows –
Bonding with technology
With digitalized learning, it can be said that our bond with technology has to be stronger than before. As technology has been a complete lifesaver in this case hence, we can say that we all have to learn and be acquainted with the new normal of the education procedures.
It will itself be a part of their daily education, and hence, there would be a smarter generation who can handle all the technical pieces of stuff by themselves.
Change in the everyday schedules
In the traditional education styles, we all had to wake up early in the morning and rush to school when our brains were not even active. As a result, most of us felt sleepy and dizzy in school, which is not at all desirable while learning.
In this online learning, due to the pandemic, students can select their slot of time for learning or attending classes when they are active and in a good state of mind. They do not have to travel anywhere exhausting fuel and sit back home to do the studying.
Even students now get help with assignments using the internet. Connecting to a service provider and acquiring their superior quality assistance fetches in higher scores in academic results.
This is also a global health concern that the pandemic dealt with and solved with its arrival. A lot of fuel is saved because many students do not have to make a journey from their place to their institutions.
So, Covid 19 played a catalyst in the betterment of the environment too.
If you are looking for some tips for scoring good grades, you can read our blog to know how to improve your academic writing.
After the pandemic’s arrival, online learning has now become a verified and tested method of studying. In this procedure, there is nothing called a backbench, and so, every student is entitled to get equal attention from the teachers.
Anyone can communicate and connect to their professors to get their difficulties solved. This does not only level up the learning procedure but also improves the student-teacher relationship in the education sector.
An overall personality improvement
You may not notice, but the e-learning procedures have helped students leverage their overall personality in the course. As in this digitalized learning, you have to deal with software and applications to learn;
Moreover, the everyday greetings, communications with other mates, group discussions, group activities, and other tasks ensure that they develop qualities like patience, creativity, adaptability, empathy, collaboration, and intelligence.
Though it is almost proved that e-learning is a brilliant way to study and pursue international education yet, the gradual recovery of the pandemic situation can bring back the traditional learning methods.
We are now watching the daily updates of schools reopening and classes to resume just like before. Let us discuss the vital questions that would come up to everyone in this context –
What benefits would school reopening provide?
Though digitalized education is a tried and tested process yet, it lacks the personal touch that is only available in real-time classes.
- Socialization is also crucial for every aspiring student. Every day meet and greet between students and teachers is necessary, and hence, reopening of schools is quite beneficial in this context.
- Students are becoming addicted to internet facilities in the online studying processes and hardly going out to socialize which is a great disruption of academic schedules. Most of the students are going gaga over the introduction of online games.
- Visiting schools would reduce these addictions, and it is way healthier to meet classmates in school and play around with them, keeping the body fit and healthy.
- Engaging too much with technology can easily meliorate our emotional well being and detach us from society.
- Moreover, research says that not every home with a student has the capacity to provide a computer system along with a speedy internet connection. It is nearly impossible for a family with an average income to bring all these supplies to the student at their home. However, the benefits of online learning and online class help will remain the same or might increase only. We have a blog on Why Hire An Expert Assignment Writing Service? Here Are The Top Benefits You Must Know, to help you understand better!
What should schools do during an outbreak of coronavirus disease?
Schools should activate the option of e-learning till the virus is completely wiped out from the surface of the earth. Before that, summoning students to come to school is quite a risky decision to make.
Schools and colleges can take the assistance of different digital learning apps and platforms that would help them regulate their education and learning processes and keep them continued. They should train the teachers to use the same and teach the learners accordingly.
Staying connected is required the most in this global pandemic crisis, so, without reopening the classes, schools should look for alternate ways using which students can keep their academics on without being affected by the virus.
What should be monitored after the reopening of schools during the COVID-19 pandemic?
A list of points needs to be monitored after resuming schools to ensure the safety and security of every aspiring student attending the classes.
- Schools should check whether every student is wearing masks during school hours.
- It should also be checked whether students are using sanitizers at intervals or before eating food, or after greeting anyone.
- Schools should deactivate the process of sitting next to each student. Social distancing should be maintained inside the school.
- School pantries should provide packed and fresh food every day.
- Classrooms and lobbies should be sanitized every day after every class. This ensures student safety at a higher chance.
- The temperature of each student should be checked before entering the school premises.
- Even if someone is falling sick during school hours, immediate action should be taken.
- PPE kits should be available at the school always without any failure.
- It is highly advisable for schools to appoint a doctor to stay in the school during learning hours to monitor students’ general health condition.
Therefore, learning procedures have entirely changed due to the outbreak of the deadly virus. Yet, there is a high probability of things getting back to normal and schools to reopen soon. Still, no one can indeed say the virus would not affect our dear ones or us.
As mentioned earlier, education is a mandatory part of our life, so no matter what the situation is, you have to carry on with it in any case.
Sitting back at home for a prolonged period and not going out to see friends or teachers have created issues with students’ mental well-being. Yet, it is also true that the same students know how to deal with a global emergency and how a person should be patient to keep their lives safe and secure.