Contract Law Assignment Help
ABOUT CONTRACT LAW
It is a type of voluntary arrangement between one or more individuals which are enforceable by a legal agreement. This is mainly the branch of Law Of Obligations which comes under the jurisdiction of The Civil Law Tradition. The contract law is concerned about the duties and rights which arise from the agreements. When the parties or the individuals agree that there is an agreement then only a contract arises, the formation of a contract usually includes acceptance, consideration, offer and mutual intent required to be bound. Each and every party of individual towards a contract must have the capability to enter into an agreement, intoxicated persons, minors and other people who are in mental affliction may have or may not have insufficient capabilities to enter an agreement. These types of contract might require some kind of formalities like memorialization in writing.
According to the common law, the constituents of a contract are the intention in creating legal relations, considerations, acceptance, and offer. We also know that not all agreements are contractual in nature because the individuals must be deemed to have an intention to get legally bound.
A contractual relation is indicated by acceptance, an offer and a valid legal and valuable consideration. Each contract acquires rights and duties about the rights and obligations of the other parties. However, while all sides may expect a generous benefit from the contract, otherwise courts may set it apart as biased, it does not support that each party will serve to an equal extent. The existence of contractual relationship does not necessarily mean the contract is enforceable, or that it is not void. Contracts are usually binding if it is in written form or not, though a written contract guards all parties to it. Some contracts, such as the sale of real property, insurance policies, or installment plans must be in written format to be legally enforceable. Other contracts such as implied a form of contract and implied in law contract are believed to be enforced by law whether or not the interested individuals desire to enter into a contract.
The contract is like a promise between one or more people about something legal which is bound by the law. It is a type of understanding a contractual deal between the parties or organizations to work on certain things, here each individual who agrees in doing something according to contract is known as a party. A Contract or an agreement says that an individual or an organization who have agreed to do the work usually comes under a written list in the contract or the promises signed up by the parties individually. The best part and form of contract is written on paper and signature by each party on their own accord and willingness.
NATURE OF CONTACTS AND THEIR JURISDICTIONS
The purpose of a contract is the establishing of an agreement where the parties have made their rights and duties in agreement with that the Law. The courts must execute a valid contract as it is made unless there are areas that bar its obligation. The courts may not constitute a contract between the parties. When the parties have not expressed or implied understanding on the fundamental terms of a contract, then it is said to be as there are no signs of contract. Courts are only authorized to enforce contracts, not to write them down for the parties. A contract, to be enforceable, must be valid. The purpose of the court is to administer agreements only if they exist and not to generate them through the encumbrance of such terms as the court considers feasible.
TYPES OF CONTRACTS
There are different types of contracts according to which the Law is abide by it and helps in guiding several individuals accordingly to it. Here are some following pointers which will help us understand the various forms of contracts. They are as follows:
- CONTRACT UNDER SEALED LAW – A contract under seal is mainly termed as a specialty, special contract, warranty, promise, sealed contract, specialty contract, or in other words also known as a common-law specialty. A contract under seal is a legal agreement which does not need any attention and has the seal of the witness attached. A contract under seal needs to be in printed or writing on paper. It is certain between the parties or individuals when sealed, signed, and delivered. Contracts under seal also display a little similarity to current contracts. A contract under seal is a signed promise or set of written signs which derive its efficacy from the form, and the form alone, of the executing tool. The only conditions are that the document should be assigned and should be approved, sealed, and delivered.
- IMPLIED CONTRACT – An implied contract is a legitimate replacement for a contract. It is an agreement formed by actions of the individuals involved, but it is not signed or spoken. This contract is assumed to have been drafted. In this case, there is no written document nor any original oral agreement. A kind of an implied contract is an implied guarantee provided automatically by the authorities of law. An implied guarantee means that when a product is bought, it is guaranteed to work for its shared goal. Like for instance, a refrigerator is fit to keep food fresh.
- UNILATERAL CONTRACT – A unilateral contract is a judicially enforceable promise – connecting legally responsible parties, to do or abstain from doing a particularized, legal act or acts. A unilateral contract includes that one individual pays the other individual to perform a particular duty. If the duty or function is performed, the individual on the other side of the agreement is obligated to convey the particularized funds. Only this person is under the obligation of the contract, whereas the acting party is not legally bound to perform the duty.
- ADHESION CONTRACT – An agreement in which one party has considerably more power than the other in formulating the contract. A contract of adhesion to enduring, the offeror must provide a customer with standard terms and conditions which are identical to those granted to other clients. These types of terms and conditions are not negotiable.
- VOID CONTRACTS – A void contract is a legal agreement that is illegal and unenforceable from the time it is formed. There is some overlap in the causes that can make a contract void and the causes that can make it voidable. The primary distinction between these two types of contracts is that a void contract is not legally valid or enforceable at any point in its existence, while a voidable contract can be legal and executory depending on how the contract defect is handled.
- UNCONSCIONABLE CONTRACTS – This is determined by evaluating and examining the situations of the individuals or the parties when the contract was made. The unconscionable contract can also be found in acts of deceits and fraud, where the intentional misrepresentation of fact withholds someone of beneficial ownership. When a party takes unconscionable benefit of another, the action may be handled as criminal deception or the civil conflict of deceit.
IMPORTANCE OF CONTRACT LAW
The Law of Contracts, in common sense, is the historical equivalent of an abstract of business transactions. This means that it collects hundreds of years of knowledge concerning that not only sets a framework, as most have stated, but it also reveals the different ways that any individual may try to take advantage of you. Law of a contract is the law governing people’s agreements and obligations. To make a society run smoothly, an active operating system is necessary. If there is no value in a promise made by a person to another person, the continuing nature of society will be terminated. Hence if there is no way to enforce a promise or recover damages occurred by believing such promise people will afraid of such promises and the development will be blocked. Law of a contract is essential because it gives importance and enforceability to a commitment.
CONTRACT LAW ASSIGNMENT HELP ONLINE
Students belonging to Contract Law studies are always baffled in thinking that how will they finish training and studying the detailed syllabus and in between how are they going to complete their assignments, homework, tasks and various kinds of corporate finance, strategic finance-related outlines on time. They start to feel uneasy which startles them by giving all sorts of worries and tensions. We at assignments4u.com develop the relation between our experts and students in such a way that the students don’t feel as if they are approaching their college supervisors to help them in fulfilling their assignments on time span. We provide 24×7 accounting help online chat, solve critical queries of the students of Law studies and assist them in their contract law homework help. We offer contract law assignments help and Law assignments online help to match the ideas of the students with our Legal Study experts. To get the best results in Contract Law assignments order us and we will work right for you to make much easier for you and will finish the work allotted by you to us before time and then see some outstanding results in your assignments as well as in your projects. We provide the best of Strategic Finance assignment help as well for all the aspiring students in Singapore, Australia, USA, UAE, UK, Canada and New Zealand.
Steps You Need To Follow