“For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
One of the greatest love stories ever told, this drama by Shakespeare has immortalized love in its purest form.
It’s a favorite haunt for all star-crossed lovers to date, and they have become an inspiration for the same. Ironically the same drama stands as a significant obstacle to you and your undying love for marks.
That’s the main reason why most of the students seek assistance on essay writing from assignments4u and saying, ‘do my homework’ because if a person who has years of experience and sound knowledge in this particular field, then they can resolve out all the answer of your essay homework more accurately and produce an error-free essay homework for you. If you are flustered already while searching for a topic for your Romeo and Juliet essay, then slow down your heartbeat and scroll down for a hearty surprise!
21 Romeo and Juliet Essay Topics:
Worried and confused about selecting a topic for your essay?
Stuck on Assignments?
click here for your solution
Behold the solution to your problems- a list of essay prompts for Romeo and Juliet essays.
Have a look:
- Compare and contrast Romeo’s love for Rosaline and Juliet respectively. How does Love manifest itself differently in different situations?
- Some assume the death of the star-crossed lovers in the final scene as a triumph of Romeo and Juliet. How far is it justified and what are the other triumphs of the play?
- A breakdown of Lord Capulet’s personality and the way his mood swings affect the course of the play.
- Examine the importance of Mercutio as a primary and compelling character in the drama and how far does he manage to deviate attention from the principal cast of Romeo and Juliet?
- How does light intertwine effortlessly within the course of the play? How does it mirror action?
- The prologue of the drama describes Romeo and Juliet as “A pair of star-crossed lovers”. How does this cosmic imagery emphasize the fate of the lovers and their tragic ending?
- The importance of dreams and the delivery of messages have a direct proportion to the plot and development of the play. Elaborate on this.
- The feud between the families drives the entire action of the play. How do the characters manifest the feud? Elaborate.
- Friar Laurence serves a dramatic purpose in the play. Examine his character and role in the play.
- What unique characteristics set Romeo and Juliet apart from other tragedies of Shakespeare?
- Paris and Romeo are both titular characters who love the heroine, Juliet. Examine their similarities and differences in the play.
- How does fate or destiny determine the course of the play?
- Explain Juliet’s role as a feminist breaking the barriers of the patriarchal society, in the play.
- Give an in-depth character analysis of Tybalt and discuss his role in the play.
- In which genre does Romeo and Juliet fall- romance or tragedy?
- Compare and contrast Romeo’s love for Rosaline and Juliet.
- Compare and contrast the theme of young love portrayed in Romeo and Juliet to that of teenage love in the 21st century.
- Discuss the type of parenting styles portrayed in the play and explain its impact.
- Will Romeo and Juliet make a good reality TV?
- Analyze the famous scenes and quotes in the play.
- Who is responsible for the death of Romeo and Juliet?
To Sum Up:
Romeo and Juliet have acquired cult following and has become household names for every couple much in love. Hence constructing an essay on this will not be an arduous task. Their lack of knowledge drives them to request some experts ‘write my essay for me’. If you are still confused, then refer to and choose any of the topics mentioned above and you will be good to go. Good luck!