Write a Report on the NZX Company Allocated to You by Your Workshop Supervisor
1. An introduction to the company detailing the products/services provided and the national/international areas of operation
2. Calculate predetermined ratios, and prepare a trend analysis and
interpretation of the key accounting ratios based on the company’s latest
financial statements & ratios calculated as well as those available on the
NZX Company Research database available online through AUT’s library
3. Calculate predetermined ratios, and prepare a trend analysis and
interpret the key investment ratios based on the latest share market data
& ratios available on the NZX Company Research database;
4. Identify and comment on TWO of the six current issues listed below and how those issues relate to your company.
- Corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainability reporting
- Segmentation analysis
- Comparison of your company against the NZX50 index over the last five year (three monthly) period.
5. A conclusion as to whether the shares are best suited to investors
looking for Income or Growth.