This part should be based on strong marketing research and supported by credible data.
This phase should include the following:
- Do you need to modify your positioning in the new market and why?
- In this case what is your new positioning?
2.Your product strategy:
- Will you launch your products under the same brand name? Will you modify any other elements of your branding? And why?
- How will your product be better than the existing competition (if any)?
- Will you make any modifications to the product attributes and features? And why?
- Will you make any modifications on the product range? And why?
- Will you make any modifications to the additional products/services associated with the core products of the brand? And why?
3.Your pricing strategy:
- What are your pricing objectives and strategies on the new market?
- What factors are particularly important for your pricing strategy on this market?
- Provide your prices vs. those of comparable products on the market
4.Your promotion strategy:
- What are your promotional objectives for the launching of the brand on the new market?
- What will be your key advertising message.
- What elements of the promotional mix will you use and why?
5.Your distribution strategy:
- What distribution channels will you use on the new market and why?
6.Conclusions and a brief presentation of the key recommendations for the future development of the brand on the chosen market