Choose any One of the topics from the following list:
- Scarce resources- which resource and in which country/industry and what are being done in the industry or country
- Micro economics – study of individual behaviour – individual industry like education, meat industry, tourism and agriculture. Choose any one industry from this list and discuss the reforms been done in that industry.
- Gains from trade – increased production and becoming specialised in certain industries. Australia or any other country
- Comparative advantage/Absolute advantage of any country in any industry and why/how
- Demand and supply of certain resources or services in Australia and factors other than price which affect demand and supply
- Costs of production (Fixed costs, Variable costs, Marginal costs etc). In any one industry in Australia or overseas.
- Market structures like Monopoly, Duopoly, Oligopoly and Monopolistic competition in Australia.
Choose the topic this one
Scarce resources- which resource and in which country/industry and what are being done in the industry or country