Literature Review Topic List
- Arcobacter spp.,emerging foodborne pathogens.
- Yersinia enterocolitica a charismatic foodborne pathogen
- Listeria monocytogenes–why does it cause disease in humans?
- Foodborne illness prevalence and impact in India.
- Chagas Disease and foodborne transmission
Body – This is the main section of the literature review. The content could include:
1.A historical background or perspective of the subject
2. Current research studies, including differing assumptions including any conflicts in the literature i.e. different opinions or theories.
3. Current discoveries about the topic (basically those in the last 5 years)
4. What principal questions that are being asked
5. Major thoughts and general theories that are being drawn
6. Try to define what is not known, what questions are coming out the studies. Often papers will have at the end some indications of the next things to do or new questions.
Conclusions – It should summarise your overall thoughts of the literature and define major knowledge gaps that could be researched