An allergic reaction prompts the body to produce histamines.
- Summarize the effects histamines can have on the body.
- What is the purpose of an antihistamine?
- Give at least 2 examples of an antihistamine. What functional groups are present?
- What are the benefits and dangers of using them?
- Many people use antihistamines on a daily basis.
- Research the effects that long-term antihistamine use can have on your body.
- Do you think that the benefits outweigh the potential complications?
- Identify, classify, organize, analyze, and draw structures of organic molecules.
- Predict the physical properties of organic chemicals based on their structures.