What Is Law?
Law is an arrangement of rules which are created and enforced through social or governmental establishments to improve behavior. Law as a system helps coordinate and secure a community so that they may show equality, and respect amongst themselves. State-enforced laws can be created by a cooperative legislature or by an individual legislator, following in ordinances, by the administrator through edicts and regulations, or practiced by judges through criterion, generally in community law authorities. Retired people can constitute legally permanent contracts, containing negotiation agreements that may choose to allow option negotiations to the sound court means. The development of laws themselves may be regulated by a written or tacit, Constitution, and the rights encoded within. The law mainly forms, economics, politics, society, and history in numerous ways and serves as a negotiator of relations between different personalities.
The study of law has different parts of elective courses as well were the students can also gain more knowledge than from studying only about law. So let us see that what are the elective courses of law. They are as follows:-
- Business Law.
- Contract Law.
- Criminal Law.
- Duty Of Care.
- Property Law.
- Tort Law.
- Trust Law.
- Tax Law.
About Business Law
Business Law or commercial law is a part of the law which helps in governing commerce and business, which is considered as the branch of civil law that deals with the issues of both public and private law. Business Law helps in regulating the hiring practices, sales of consumer goods and corporate contracts. Many countries have adopted different civil codes or laws which are comprised of statements of their business laws, in the country of America business law is the province of the Congress.
Various efforts are being made to make a unified body of the business law for the US, some of the most successful attempts have resulted in the adoption of the Uniform Commercial Code. Here different regulatory schemes are being applied in how to control commerce for the requirement of safety laws, privacy laws, drug laws and other food regulatory laws as well.
Business Law has also known as mercantile law it is mainly a body of rules and regulations whether by agreement, convention, international or national legislations which are helping the governing the dealings of people in commercial matters. There are mainly two distinctive areas of the business law they are as follows:-
- The regulations of the commercial transactions by the related fields and laws of contract.
- The proper regulation of the commercial enterprises which are being bounded by the laws of partnership, company, bankruptcy and different agencies.
Business law is also known as commercial law or corporate law it is mainly the study of law which applies to the relations, right, and conduct of persons and companies engaged in merchandising, trade, sales, and commerce. Somewhat it is considered as a branch of civil law which deals with the issues of both public and private law sectors. Commercial law governs corporate agreements, hiring practices, and the production and sales of consumer assets. Many nations have adopted civil laws which contain general statements of their business law. In the United States, corporate law is the region of both the Government under its power to improve internal commerce and the lands under their police power. Efforts have been made to create a unified body of commercial law in the US, is the most prosperous of these attempts have occurred in the general approval of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Broadly speaking, the business law concerns to the laws that apply to a company, and other organizational entities, such as corporations and partnerships. For the moment, Corporate Law has focused on the rules linking to setting up and creating such a business.
About Contract Law
A Contract is a legally enforceable deal between two or more parties where each of the party assumes that a legal obligation is required to be completed. There are many aspects of daily lives which involve the use of contract law when purchasing a new property, signing any employment related paper, using the required software for computers, etc. There are different legal issues as well which involves the use of contract law that arises more often when a party fails to perform a legal obligation that he or she has agreed to do. When a party fails to perform certain legal obligations, then the other party can sue them for money damages, or can even ask the court to force the party to perform their legal duties as promised by them.
When contracts are not being written then, they can become the source of legal disputes. Parties when start to misunderstand the terms of the agreement can sue each other or let the court settle the argument once and for all. Just like when a company signs a contract letter but due to some accidental cases becomes unable to fulfill its promise then the other party can take some legal steps against the company to obtain relief.
A contract is a predetermined arrangement between two or more bodies that are enforceable by law as a necessary legal agreement. The contract is a division of the law of responsibilities in fields of the civil law culture. Contract law has mainly concerned with the rights and duties that derive from concessions.
A contract begins when the parties agree that there is an agreement. Development of a contract claims an offer, consideration, acceptance, and a mutual intent to be connected. Every individual is connected to a contract which should have the exact capacity to enter the agreement. Intoxicated persons, minors, and those under a cerebral affliction may have inadequate capacity to get into a contract. Some types of contracts may claim conventionalities, such as an in writing or by memorialization.
According to common law, the elements of a contract offer intention and acceptance to create legal considerations and relations. All agreements are not contracts because the parties must be considered to have a fundamental purpose to be legally bound.
Contract law has been interpreted, that if an ambiguous language is exercised, then the agreement will be inferred in such a way, so as to give support to the party that approved the contract, not the party that drafted the deal. Contract law is derived from a general law heritage. Another important function of an agreement is to certify that, what each party towards a contract, is committed to the opposite one. Contract laws also assist in assigning importance in the event either party is incapable of performing the services taken up under the heads laid out in the original contract.
Contract law is also intended to uphold the fundamental processes by which the economy operates in the United States as well as in all other nations everywhere in the world, although not every country has a patent law basis for perception of the contractual law.
Contract law in other methods may have a legacy derived from the Islamic law, socialist law, civil law, and till the tribal law. Depending on each country's clear views of contracts, law practices in the nation may designate more protection to the consumer or may yield more stability to the organization.
About Criminal Law
Criminal Law is the part of Law which is alternatively related to the study of criminology. Criminal Law is a body of law which is concerned with the punishment of one or more individuals who committed crimes. A crime is a kind of act or omission which comes into violation of the law when a person is forbidding it to abide properly. An individual commits a crime when he or she acts in such a way which enters into conflict with every element of the offence which is being done. Every crime frequently involves three essential elements they are as follows:-
First is the “actus reus” which is an action or conduct which is a type of constituent elements of the crime which also comes into the contrary of the mental state of the accused individual.
The second act is "mens rea" which is about the knowledge or the intention of performing a wrong thing that comes to the constitution of a crime as the contrary towards the action done by the accused.
The third act is about the causal link between the offense and the act.
About Duty Of Care
A Duty Of Care is a kind of legal obligation which is being imposed on a person who requires an adherence towards a standard of reasonable care when that person is performing some act which can oppositely harm others.The duty of care is one of the first parts which must be established to proceed with a law of negligence. The person should be able to show a duty of care which is being imposed by the law which the defendant has breached. When an individual is violating duty is subject to any liability. This duty of care is being imposed by the operation of law amongst the individuals who do not have a current relationship still they are eventually related in some manner as defined by the common law.
Duty Of Care is considered as a formalization of the social contract, the inevitable responsibilities which are being held by the individuals within the society. It is not always required that a Duty Of Care has to be defined as a law as it will often develop within the jurisprudence of the common law.
About Property Law
Property Law is that study of law which governs the different forms of tenancy and ownership in the personal and real property, which fall under the common law legal system. There is a division in the civil law system that is the division between the immovable and movable property. Here movable property is being corresponded with the personal property whereas real estate is being corresponded with the real property or the real estate. The idea or the concept of the property lies within the property law, in some other jurisdictions, it is being said that all the properties were being owned by the monarch later it was developed through the feudal system or the federal land tenure system of fealty and loyalty.
The policies, principles and the rules by which all the disputes over property were able to resolve and by all the property transactions can be done properly. The study of property law also helps in reflecting the politics present within a society. It is one of the growing areas of practice especially during the time of economic booms. To become a successful property lawyer he or she has to pay attention to every detail and should have the ability to collate and meticulously present the information. One should have to be very logical while dealing with all the concerned parties, during the transactions of the property. There is a requirement of having a drafting skill and a thorough understanding of the different rules and regulations present in the law to govern the property correctly.
About Tort Law
In general jurisdictions of law, tort is known as a civil wrongdoing, which almost causes someone to suffer a different kind of harm or loss resulting in the legal liability for the individual who has committed the tortious act. Here tort law referred to as the system of laws which provides some immediate remedies towards the people who suffered some potential harm by the unreasonable act done by any other unknown or known individual. Tort law is based on the concept that people are held liable for their actions, whether they are being done accidentally or intentionally if these consequences of the actions have caused some harm to another entity or person unnecessarily.
Any kind of torts are said to be as civil wrongdoings which form the civil lawsuits, and this law deals with all the wrong actions done by an individual which have had caused injury or harm to another individual or any other individual’s reputation or property. This law helps the other harmed individual to entitle a compensation and punish the other tortious individual as he or she has committed the crime which is wrongful in the eyes of the law.
About Trust Law
A trust is a type of three party relationship of fiduciary where the first party who is known as the settlor or the trustor transfers or sells a property to the second party so that the third party can be benefited, this third party is referred to as the beneficiary. Out of these three sides, two sides should be different business entities and individuals, which is one person can be the trustee and the trustor, and the other will be the beneficiary.
A trust is being created by the help of a settlor who helps in transferring the title or all the property to a new trustee who is person held as the beneficiary of the property transferred by the settlor. Regarding Anglo-American law, trust is a type of valuable relationship present between the persons in which one of the two persons have the power to manage the property whereas the other has the privilege of receiving all the benefits from a property which is being transferred. But there is no precise or equivalent towards the trust present in the civil law systems.
About Tax Law
Tax Law is a body of rules and regulations which fall under the public authority who have a claim on the taxpayers, and this law makes the taxpayer's transfer their property or income to this power so that it can be regulated correctly. The authority to impose the taxes is normally recognized as the right of every governmental body present in every country. Usually, the tax law of a country is unique in nature, though there are some similarities and common details present in the law of different countries.
This type of law is concerned about the legal aspects of taxation, not with the economic, financial or other aspects. Tax laws fall under the domain of the public law which is the rules present here determines and limits some of its activities of the political community and towards the members who are composing it. Tax law is one of the essential ingredients of every commercial, personal or corporate transaction. Tax Law is a huge source of revenue for its authorities and for the subject matter which is pretty much voluminous and complex.
Why Study Law?
Law degrees have always been amongst the most sought-after and universally respected education to study at the academy. For many, a law degree is an initial step along the pathway to a career in the legitimate division, often obeyed by the additional study and the requirement of training programs, to become a practicing lawyer or attorney. Nevertheless, this is not the only reason to study law at universities. Law degrees are notably claiming, and for several students, the appeal lies in the unique blend of social engagement and intellectual stimulation afforded. The literary study of law will provide you with an acumen into the legal orders on which much of our daily living is founded. You will gain a broad and precise knowledge of the subject. You will practice, practice and practice exceptional and further skills of thinking, written, analysis, and verbal exhibition of plans for reasons plus arguments.
The abilities are essential to exercise Law but make excellent negotiation skills for many other profession paths, such as schooling, the voluntary sector, and the civil services. Legal Studies or Law is an interdisciplinary, advanced art major which involves the senses, values, habits, and conventions of law and legality. The Legal Studies or Law reviews the curriculum studies how law practices and is shaped by economic, political, and cultural authorities. The major is intended to spur critical perception of an interrogation about the logical frameworks, traditional dynamics, and sociological embeddedness of law.
Reasons To Study Law
It is a universally affirmed truth that a law undergraduate, in possession of a few extra hours, must be excited to acknowledge everyone's particular legal questions at any social event.
Little recognized to us, on first joining the university, someone has attached a letter on your back which says "free practiced judicial adviser." This occurs a lot. At best, you find out an explanation that's only half as long as the disclaimer you describe it.
Added to the rare insight of fear you take when revealing your degree to outsiders, are the delights of long case readings, Latin maxims, and valuable reading lists. And that's before you start to take into account the deadlines, evaluation days and pupillage and recess scheme utilization.
Below are some following reasons which will make you understand that why the study of Law is required and what are its extensions. They are as follows:-
- Law Degrees or Course Studies combines theories with practice - Behind the law of the country lies an terrible lot of ideas, and there's no doubt that students will have to learn it vigorously, but identify the law is a moderately defined service, and its lessons have to also be vocational in quality. Some of us go so far as possessing a counterfeit courtroom and working moot controversies and pro bono communities, providing students with a practical taster of what it's like to study law.
- Law Graduates are well respected by various employers - The diversity of skills presented by a candidate who has a law degree puts these type of alumni at the vanguard of organization's intentions. Add to this the fact that law or authority is one of the world's traditional domains of study, services, the human endeavor which helps you to get the exact picture, and it's no wonder to see that graduates experience such good career possibilities.
- Law will help you to play the villain - Here you are allowed to gratify your hidden actor and give a breathtaking, show of depravity. These possibilities arise every time somebody asks: "But how can you retain someone that you know is sinful?" This question has requested you on your very first day, and it's essentially your introduction into law school. A natural fresher will give an enthusiastic response about "fair trials" and "equal decision." But the mature law student understands better. This is your chance to play up to a marvelous institution, and work on your Disney brute impression. Begin gleefully: "Oh but certainly you know? The evil ones are those who'll pay further!" Follow this up with a roar that would put the lion to disgrace. It will sum up to a disarming, if completely false, statement. Plus, you'll never get to do it if you're a real advocate.
- You ought to get an insight into a various range of disciplines - Law operates to affect studying and everything it gives you the independence to promote your interest in almost everything. From geopolitics in foreign law to medicine into art law. From sociology in group law to commerce in the contract law. Is it any surprise that so many world administrators and policy-makers have an experience in law? That alone is deserving ought to evade the Hoovers and to hit the dust pans on your route out of the institution.
- Law Studies are Internationally Diverse - The state of literacy at the British law schools means that a notable portion of students is drawn from abroad, in fact, there's over 16,000 of them. A distinct gathering will not only expose you to people of mixed cultures but present you with an international screening of contacts whom may determine influential later in life.
How Assignments4u.com Guides Students In Their Law Assignment Help Services
The field of law is a broad area to cover up, and it is comprised of many main areas and other sub-areas which a student of law studies needs to focus on. If you are studying legal studies, then you might have experienced that you have been given different law assignment help and case studies to solve. Completing all tasks according to the instructions given by the professors is not at all an easy job to do, as it is time-consuming plus the students have to go through a lot of research works to complete their law assignment help on time. This is the reason why students require academic assistance as they have to deal with researching, accumulating required study materials, these all things are impossible to do within the given deadline. Assingments4u.com has proved its worth for students who seek help in completing their law assignment help from online law assignment writers. Assignments4u.com is supported by a team of extremely skilled and highly qualified professional experts.
We continuously ensure students that they do not need to get anxious and spend time in researching for the required study materials to complete their law assignment. Asssignments4u.com is prepared in such a way so that students can get ample time preparing themselves for their examinations while we, on the other hand, complete their law assignment help online. We work according to the instructions given by the students. First, we acquire all the details from our clients then according to the given deadline, we try our best to complete the full law assignment help before the deadline and maintain the optimum quality of the assignment.
Assignment Topics On Law
There are many such topics in Law and Business Law Assignment Help which helps law students to get prepared before they appear for their examinations as well as make their assignments or homework. Following are the names and short descriptions about the topics presented below:-
- Trusts Law - The word “Trust” depicts a relationship where a property which is being held by a party for the benefit of another. Mainly a Trust is being created by an individual settler who helps in the transferring an underlying property to a trustee. Here a trustee essentially holds that type of goods or products for the beneficiaries of the trust. These type of trusts mainly exists in the common law jurisdictions and to that of the systems which existed during the Roman times. Still, do keep in mind that a trust is not a legal entity hence it’s unable to own any kinds of properties.
- Medical Law - This body of law is mainly concerned with the responsibilities and rights of the medical patients towards their professional or doctors. The major areas for look out in medical law include the negligence, confidentiality and other torts related medical treatment, ethics, and criminal law. Medical doctors and mental health experts have a long tradition of confidentiality with their inmates, starting back to the English Common Law. Although, this tradition has been classified in recent years so that something said by a sufferer to a doctor or mental health specialist in the progression of diagnosis or therapy is privileged and intimate unless the individual reveals an immediate purpose of harming himself or others.
- Public Law - This law is a part of the law which helps to govern the relationships between the government and to that of the other individuals, hence according to those whose relationships comes in direct contact to that with the society. This law is mainly comprised about, administrative law, constitutional law, criminal law and tax law whereas procedural law. There are some mandatory rules in public law, and these law rules are mainly concerned about the relationships between individuals who mainly belong to the private law.
- International Law - International Law, is the set of habits observed and accepted as blending in relations between states and between countries.It serves as a structure for the practice of stable and established international relations. The International law varies from state-based democratic systems in that it is primarily relevant to countries rather than to private residents.
- Family Law - Family law, is a study area which is mainly worried about legal issues comprising family relationships, like, child custody adoption, and divorce. Attorneys exercising family law typically handle child custody, divorce, child support, and other relevant legal topics. Some family law solicitors practice in emancipation, adoption, paternity, or other interests usually not linked to divorce.
- Intellectual Property Law - Intellectual Property Law (IP) concerns to conceptions of the intellect for which a monopoly is allocated to assigned owners by law. Intellectual property rights (IPRs) are the protections conferred to the creators of IP and constitute trademarks, copyright, industrial design rights, patents, and other jurisdictions trade intrigues. Artistic works are incorporating music and literature, as well as innovations, inventions, words, phrases, symbols, and patterns, can all be preserved as intellectual property.
Law Assignment Help
Students who are studying about Legal studies they know properly that what kind of labour they have to give for making themselves prepare for the examinations and achieving good grades in their law assignment help. But while preparing for their laws assignments, they somewhat start to feel a bit anxious and panic-stricken that how will they complete their law assignment help within the given period. Assignments4u.com helps in developing the relationship between the students and to that with our law assignment help writers in such a way so that the students do not have any problem while coordinating with them about their subject related assignments. We even help in providing different law case studies so that the students can match their ideas with that and it becomes much easier to understand the format and the instructions required to complete the law assignment help before the deadline.Assignments need to be precise and well addressed about the subject and the case studies given in it, so we all try to improve as well as develop the assignment in such a way so that it may look more appealing regarding quality than other assignments. The team of assignments4u.com serves for the students who stay in countries like Australia, Canada, UK, USA, UAE, and New Zealand.
The actual thing is that we understand the exact demands of our student's law assignment help and try to help them to understand the concepts of law in a very easy way. We also provide assignments help for other subjects like financial accounting assignment help, biochemistry homework help, business management assignment help and few others. Assignments4u.com's work on assignments and homework help has always been fruitful, plagiarism and error free we have 5600+ Assignment writers for specific subject related assignments.