ABOUT ENGINEERING DRAWING
An Engineering Drawing is a typical type of technical drawing which is used to fully and clearly define the requirements for engineering terms. It acts as a graphical language which helps in the communication and sharing of ideas and information from one individual mind to another. Especially it helps the Engineer who made the drawing just to make sure to help his or her co-workers to understand it correctly, So they work according to the drawing intended to them. The sole purpose of it is to convey graphical messages like ideas, information which is necessary for the construction or analysis of the machines required to be built accordingly to it.
Engineering Drawings are an orthographic representation. It is the combination of top, front, side, auxiliary or oblique views. It includes different types of lines, dimensions, sectional views, lettered notes, and symbols. They are formed with carefully planned and checked engineering drawings.
Many Machines have complicated designs and details which usually cannot be shown using graphical interpretations. Section views of the drawing and the pictures of the machines help the engineer to prepare his/her drawing in a much appropriate way. Features of sectional drawings are like cutting-plane symbols. This helps the Engineers to make the design or the picture better, regarding viewing angles of the drawing and the machine structure as well.
TYPES OF ENGINEERING DRAWINGS
There are different types of engineering drawings, such as:-
- Isometric Drawing - The figure shown on the left-hand side is called an Isometric Drawing. This belongs to the family of three-dimensional drawings which is called as pictorial drawings. Here in this figure, the vertical lines are drawn in a vertical way only, and the horizontal lines are present in the width and depth planes, which are at least at an angle of 30 degrees. When drawn under the guidelines, the lines parallel to the three axes are present in their actual forms. To view the full figure of the object, an orthographic projection may be used.
- Orthographic Drawing - An Orthographic drawing represents a three-dimensional figure using two or more two-dimensional views of the object. This is also known as the orthographic projection. As one can see this image on the right-hand side the front, top and side can only be viewed, other than that nothing can be seen. This type of drawing helps the Engineer to present his diagram in front of the world just to show them, that how the representation looks in reality.
- Dimensioning - The purpose of dimensioning helps to provide a clear and complete description of the reviewed object. A complete set of Dimensions will permit only one interpretation which is required to construct the part correctly.Just the way we have Dimensioned the figure given on the right side. As a general guideline try to think that you have made an object in your proper way just to make it useful in each and every way.
- Sectioning - It is the process of drawing an object, imagining that it can be cut through by a cutting object. This means that Engineers try to cut open one part of an object just to make sure that the inner part can be shown in a sectional view. This would help others to follow and to understand more vividly. The sectional view is affixed to objects like engine blocks, motor parts, etc.
- Drawing Tools - To prepare a drawing one to have to use hand-operated drafting instruments or with the help of Computer Aided Drafting, which is known in Short as CAD. It is the basic standards of drawing and conventions which are regardless the same, of what tools one person is using to make the drawings. The figure on the right side shows us that it's being used to without the help of CAD.
- Assembly Drawings - An assembly drawing is required for all products and innovative inventions across the globe. These all drawing list all parts of the full diagram or drawing, which later on helps the Engineers to put them collectively to make a final product.
Some of these drawings provide instructions on how to assemble at a manufacturing level, while others may list part numbers, so that it may help the consumers to re-order the parts of the products in an orderly manner.
ADVANTAGES OF ENGINEERING DRAWING
Graphical Representations makes everything easier to understand and interpret data at a glance.
Graphical representations can be understood to aspiring engineering candidates as well as layman too.
As the old saying goes “A picture says a thousand words”. This interpretation tells us that from Engineering Drawings we can understand about what it tries to convey the message. This helps without the clutter of too many details.
Engineers need the main Drawings to understand the theories which are present in the books. As the Drawings draws more attention and helps to make the subject matter much more easy to understand.
Verbal or written notes without these Drawings are not so feasible, as they can easily be forgotten or even misunderstood.
An Engineering drawing shows everything required for the manufacturers to work on, like, size, shape, accuracy required, measurements, materials, numbers required, surface to name just a few.
Engineer Drawings are the best way to put data in a simpler and efficient way. It is required to compose data with precision in a simpler form.
It is all about planning and implementing, and preparing everything in a simple way just to make others understand that what messages are being conveyed from one mind to another.
ENGINEERING DRAWING ASSIGNMENT TOPICS
There are many such topics in Engineering Drawing Assignments which helps engineering students to get prepared before they appear for their examinations as well as prepare their assignments or homework. Following are the names and short descriptions about the topics presented below:-
- Layout and Presentation -
Sheet layout of drawings to modern drawings. Which includes items like, title, date, drawing, job number, scales, parts list, materials, material specifications, item reference, treatment, and general tolerance. Students should note does note down the sizes and types of drawing paper which are used. Which will help them in the selection and preparation of drawing paper for the significant production of the presentation in a varied manner the layout and presentation of the drawings should be done by the International ISO Standards.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances -
It is a system for defining and communicating with engineering tolerances. It uses the symbolic, graphical language on engineering drawings and computer generated three-dimensional models which explicitly describes geometry and its allowable variations. This helps the manufacturing team and machines that what degree of accuracy and precision is required on each controlled feature of the part. Geometric Dimension and Tolerance is used to define the nominal geometrical parts, to define the allowable variations in the form and possible sizes of individual features and to define the main differences in the features as well.
- Symbols -
Symbols are mainly used in Engineering drawings to communicate and detail the characteristics of the graphical representation. This includes the list of differents abbreviations and symbols which are common to the vocabulary of people who work with Engineers and deals with engineering Drawings in the manufacture and assembling of individual parts of machines or others.
- Orthographic projections -
It is a way of drawing three-dimensional objects from different two-dimensional directions. It is a general form of two parallel projection, in which all the projected line is orthogonal to the projected plane, resulting in every plane of the scene appears in an affine transformation on the subject to be viewed. The obverse of this type of projection is an oblique projection, which is a pair of parallel projected lines which are not orthogonal to the projection plane. These are also known as multiview projections.
- Freehand Sketches -
The basic ideas and concepts are outlined using freehand sketches. This is the language of graphics in the Engineering World. It helps an engineer to transfer his or her thoughts in the way of detailed drawings or graphical representation. Sketching improves the way of communications between the Engineering teammates. Freehand Sketches are used to present the whole diagram in an easy and quick way, which helps an idea that is related to a particular problem. Hence Freehand Sketching gives the solution towards any problems or issues.
ENGINEERING DRAWING ASSIGNMENT HELP ONLINE
Engineering students always feel anxious and stressed about completing their assignments on time. This is where we come in the place to provide the support and by staying beside the students. We at assignments4u develop the relation between our experts and students in such a way that it may seem easier going approach in completing the assignments on time. We provide 24x7 customer service, Solve immediate queries of the students of engineering. We give case studies to match the ideas of the students. So to get the best results in Engineering Drawing assignments order us and we will work right upon it and will finish it before time and see the outstanding results in your grades. We provide the best of best engineering assignment help for all the aspiring students in USA, Australia, UAE, Singapore, UK, Canada and New Zealand.
The simple and foremost thing is that we understand the requirements of our student's engineering drawing assignments writing. We understand the situation one student undergoes and provide them the exact support with our best Engineering assignment expert writers. We do provide Engineering Drawing assignment online help which is unique and absolutely plagiarism free. Assignments4u have 3000+ Assignment writers for specific assignment support. Hence we are pretty elegant in providing the best solution towards the engineering assignment help online.
HOW TO SUBMIT ENGINEERING DRAWING ASSIGNMENT
Assignments4u have given the steps on how it works and, in what way our students and clients can submit the set of assignments, question papers for proofreading, solving difficult homework, writing essays on different subject related topics, etc. We have given these following steps:-
Students require approaching our website which is assignments4u.com
Select the subjects you need to get help from our above drop down menu.
After reviewing the subject matter. One can submit their assignment question papers in the below down panel. Where an individual has to follow the required steps and complete the quick form fill up and then just click the ‘ SUBMIT ’ button.
If you get stuck at any place, don’t panic we are always beside you, to help you on the go. Do contact us on our given numbers or you can just leave an email at our email id. We will get onto your problem ASAP.
HOW ASSIGNMENTS4U PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR YOUR ENGINEERING DRAWING TASKS
Assignments4u’s assignments, homework, tasks, etc., provides the most efficient assistance to the students. Assignments4u is one of the best pioneers in this engineering drawing task related segment. We offer this special assistance program in the main branch of Engineering Studies with the help of our team of qualified Expertise. With our Experts in Engineering Drawing related help or Engineering assignment help. Clients tend to come to us to test our potentiality and about the immense support they get from us.
- Structure analysis - It is the main branch of Engineering Drawings which examines the performance and checks the different variants of drawings or graphical representation. It deals with the analysis of the drawing parts according to the orthographic or isometric analysis just to acquire the detailed knowledge of the drawings made.
- Design and Styles - Our Engineering assignment team handles the projects, homework, tasks or assignments given to you in such a way so that you can get some professional Degrees from certified universities with breaking any sweat. Our experts check the detailed designs and styles of the Drawing and scrutinize each of them in such a way just to check that it’s 100 % error free. If you require more detailed analysis about our team and experts, you can contact us on our given contact page. We will respond to you at our earliest possible ways just to solve your queries and make you understand about us.
BENEFITS IN STUDYING ENGINEERING DRAWINGS OR GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION
Engineering Drawing requires a certain level of disciplines and neatness, barring by which your drawing would be helped. We need to maintain our presence of mind in making multiple calculations about which angle will be accurate and which will be perfect for the drawing. Visualization is the key to success for an engineering student. Space and proper time management is an essential parameter while working on assignments or preparing for examinations. These are some qualities which inculcate an engineering student. Thus it helps for the longer run as well to perform in his or her near future.
It also helps a student in understanding about planes, cones, projection, sectioning, isometric projections, orthographic projections, and what not.
It gives an essential knowledge on how does a three-dimensional object looks like and how to work with two-dimensional objects. It is the basic subject for all the Engineers present today and upcoming engineering Candidates as well.
It helps you to imagine much more drastically and gives you the opportunity to make your innovative inventions.
OUR ONLINE ENGINEERING DRAWING ASSIGNMENT ARE ENRICHED WITH AWESOME NEW FEATURES:-
24x7 Customer support to get confirmation on your queries and search related issues
100 % errors and plagiarism free contents about essays, assignments, homework, essays, dissertation, etc.
Better turn around time or in short TAT.
On- time delivery
We at assignments4u provide these following assignment help services in various subjects as well to our worldwide students.
- Engineering Drawing Tasks
- Engineering Online Assignment Help
- Experts Help in Engineering Drawing or Graphical Representation
- Best Engineering assignments
- Engineering Projects for Students